Affirmations are words and phrases that we use to induce a positive state of mind. With self-love affirmations, we reaffirm our belief that we have the right to love ourselves. After all, the only person that will be there for your whole life, the only person whose love you can always rely on, is your own.
Affirmations rewire your subconscious and conscious mind
Affirmations work to challenge your old thoughts and beliefs and essentially rewire your subconscious and conscious mind. Affirmations for self-love are particularly powerful.
How to tell if You Need Affirmations of Self-Love
You need to love yourself before you can accept that others love you. Even if someone really did love you, you’d never believe them if you don’t believe you deserve love. Affirmations self love are powerful tools, but how can you tell if you need them?
Here are some signs that you need more affirmations of self-love in your life. If you resonate with 4 or more of these then you certainly need some self-love affirmations in your life.
- You are withdrawn
- You are stressed out all the time
- You are hypocritical of yourself and others
- You feel untrustworthy
- You have a lot of self-doubt
- You tend to be brusque
- You are more worried about your failures than accomplishments
- You feel both unloved and unlovable
- You only follow and never let yourself be the leader
The Importance of Affirmations of Self-Love
Of all the different affirmations out there – from wealth affirmations to health affirmations and affirmations to lose weight – affirmations of self-love are some of the most important. There is nothing better than love for oneself.
Life is filled with relationships. Relationships with our parents, with siblings, with friends and lovers. It all comes down to relationships. While there are many different relationships in this crazy journey we call life, there is only one person that will be there for you across your whole life. Only you yourself are there with you from the day you are born to the day you die.
That is why affirmations of self-love are so important. They teach us to be happy with who we are and to love ourselves. We can do anything we want as long as we believe in ourselves. You won’t get anywhere without some self-love backing you up because you won’t feel you deserve it.
Self-love affirmations create a mental environment that sets you up for success. You love yourself; you believe in yourself; and you believe that you have the right to be loved by others. Because you do.
Definition of Affirmations
Affirmations are sentences and phrases that affect the conscious and subconscious mind. They reflect on your behavior and thinking patterns. They shape your environment and your habits. The words that go into the affirmation create mental images in the mind that inspire and motivate. They pass on to the conscious mind and inherently alter our behavior and habits to reflect the words that we repeat to ourselves.
Affirmations for Self-Love
There are plenty of affirmations for self-love. Remember that the key is to not just say the words, but believe them too. You are loved and you are valued. Even if the only person that loves you and values you is yourself, that’s more than enough. Here are some of the best affirmations for self-love;
45 Self-love Affirmations
Your Self-Esteem Determines Your Life
– Brian Tracy.
1. I love myself unconditionally
2. I love looking at myself in the mirror
3. I feel great about who I am and how I am looking
4. I love myself from head to toe inside and out
5. I have only good feelings about myself
6. I enjoy my own company
7. I respect myself
8. I am amazing
9. I am enough
10. I am happy
11. I am special
12. I am lovable
13. I am a pleasant person
14. I am calm and peaceful
15. I deserve to live in peace & love with myself
16. I am changing for the better every day
17. I love my body
18. I am beautiful inside and outside
19. I am kind to myself
20. I am smart
21. I am confident in myself
22. I am strong
23. I am worthy of the best
24. I am a talented
25. I am creative
26. I am successful
27. I am capable
28. I make a difference
29. I have self-confidence
30. I have high self-esteem
31. I deserve only the best
32. I believe in me
33. I can accomplish my goals
34. I am unstoppable
35. I am limitless
36. I deserve to be successful
37. I am doing my best & I am proud of myself
38. I believe in my abilities
39. I will not let others define me
40. I will not compare myself to others
41. I love my life
42. I let go of the negative feelings about myself and accept all that is good
43. I am free of worry and regret
44. I forgive myself & I accept myself
45. Today I choose only positive thoughts, words and feelings about myself
This 7 Day Prayer Miracle is a detailed step-by-step blueprint
that teaches how to pray, with practical instructions and techniques, laid out in an
easy-to-absorb format to accelerate the manifestation