Losing weight can seem like one of the most difficult things to do in life. The more weight you have to lose, the more insurmountable the challenge becomes. If you need a little help with losing weight and overcoming your self-limiting beliefs, then affirmations for weight loss can help. These affirmations to lose weight help you to shift your way of thinking and ultimately change your lifestyle.
The Importance of Affirmations for Weight Loss
Any kind of permanent weight loss requires us to change our lifestyle. Weight loss affirmations can help you to do just that. You can use these affirmations to remind yourself that you deserve to be a healthy weight and that you should act accordingly.
The food you eat, how often you eat, physical exercise, and mental attitude are all the cornerstones of a successful weight loss journey. Just about everything we do affects weight loss efforts in some form or fashion.
Diets are an effective tool for weight loss, of course, but they are only effective for as long as you stick to them. Once you stop dieting, the weight can slowly come back. That’s why you have to change your lifestyle, which is something that affirmations to lose weight help with.
The human body effectively maintains the weight that the mind is comfortable with. If the mind feels that we need to gain weight for some reason, our body makes it happen. If you feel subconsciously that being bigger makes you feel more secure, then this thought pattern becomes ingrained in your mind and you struggle to lose weight. Sometimes you have to fix your mind before you can fix your body.
In cases like that, no amount of dieting will ever be enough. You need to change your mind, literally. You have to make your mind comfortable with the ideal goal weight that you want. That’s where these weight loss affirmations come into play.
Affirmations can be used for plenty of other things too. It’s not just weight loss. Wealth affirmations help you to become rich; affirmations to lose weight allow you to lose weight; Health affirmations help you stay healthy; Affirmations of self-love reassert your love of yourself; Affirmations for self-worth help you understand and appreciate your own value. Gratitude affirmations humble you and make you appreciate what you do have instead of getting caught up in what you don’t. Affirmations are powerful tools to have on your side.
Definition of Affirmations
Affirmations are sentences and phrases that affect the conscious and subconscious mind. They reflect on your behavior and thinking patterns. They shape your environment and your habits. The words that go into the affirmation create mental images in the mind that inspire and motivate. They pass on to the conscious mind and inherently alter our behavior and habits to reflect the words that we repeat to ourselves.
Weight Loss Affirmations
While affirmations can help, you should be conscious of the wording. Never focus on the problem. Always focus on the solution. Rather than reminding yourself that you are overweight, focus on telling yourself that you’ll get slimmer.
With the right determination, you can take these affirmations and use them to rewire your brain to create a mindset for health and happiness. Repeat these mantras to yourself until they become part of your core thinking. Believe them on every level. Take your newfound mindset and use it to lose weight and keep it off.
40 Affirmations to lose weight
First you make your beliefs, and then your beliefs make you.
– Marisa Peer
1. My health is the most important thing to me
2. I deserve a healthy & beautiful body
3. I am dedicated to following my weight loss plan
4. I can accomplish any goal I set in my mind so
5. I am motivated to lose weight and become healthy
6. I believe I can lose weight
7. I can & I will
8. I love myself & I believe in myself
9. I consciously choose the food I put in my body
10. My body is a temple & I will keep my temple clean
11. I decide what is the best food for my body
12. I choose to eat only healthy, nourishing food
13. I have a healthy, beautiful and flexible body
14. I feel amazing in my body
15. I feel proud of myself
16. I like doing exercises everyday & it makes me feel good
17. I am getting healthier every day
18. I am getting slimmer every day
19. I am in control of what I eat and drink
20. I feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin losing weight
21. I decide how to think & how to feel
22. I create a new picture of myself
23. I visualize myself in my healthy, beautiful & slim body
24. I feel great in my fit body
25. I feel so good about myself
26. Every part of me, every cell in my body feels healthy
27. I have a strong, healthy body I deserve
28. I am disciplined in my eating habits
29. Achieving my weight loss goal becomes easier every day
30. I have more energy
31. I choose healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle
32. I am totally focused on losing weight
33. I am committed to doing something good for myself`
34. I always take care of my body
35. I love eating healthy food and nurturing my body
36. I will always love, respect and take care of my body
37. I deserve to be slim, healthy, and happy
38. I can do it!
39. I am getting great results every day I am closer to my weight loss goal
40. I am unstoppable
a) Make your own affirmations based on the affirmations above and become obsessed with healthy life-changing habits.
b) Change your feelings and behaviour about food
c) Start being obsessed with healthy food and all of those things and change the way you feel about weight loss.
d) Tell yourself that it’s really easy to lose weight and that it’s easy to eat healthily, and that you like exercising because all these things make you feel good!
Start to apply this in your daily life and you will not regret it!
This 7 Day Prayer Miracle is a detailed step-by-step blueprint
that teaches how to pray, with practical instructions and techniques, laid out in an
easy-to-absorb format to accelerate the manifestation